The Old School House, Dalton
We were contacted by Robin Brims following his return to the region having worked overseas for a number of years with the British Army and United Nations.
Robin is a member of the original Brims family and following his purchase of The Old School House in Dalton he required a complete upgrade and extension of the property in order to create a new family home.
Restoration and refurbishment works were carried out to the original listed building and the garage block to the rear of the property was demolished and replaced with a new extension at ground and first floor levels, to create new bedrooms and reception area.
The 1200 sqft extension was constructed in natural stone with existing external stone features being retained and reused in the new elevations.